I can't explain why I haven't posted in three weeks (it's been three right...four???). Maybe I've had some kind of Iron Sherpa meltdown. I've had a bunch of post ideas including the race recap (which I plan on doing). I guess I needed to finally have a break from being a supporter. For months and months everything was about Rianman and his schedule and how that impacted OUR schedule. With the race over, I think I needed a vacation...a vacation from everything triathlon...including...egads...this blog.
But I've missed posting...yes, missed it. But whenever I wanted to post, there was this inertia...I just couldn't do it. I couldn't log in and I couldn't put finger to keyboard. There was so much to write that I couldn't write.
Tonight I decided to post because as in all aspects of life, I realized I just needed to do it. I just couldn't put it off any longer. It is me ripping the Band-Aid off instead of leaving it on longer than necessary and then peeling it slowly back.
So what has been going on?
- It's so nice having Rianman back to just one workout a day! It is so much more manageable.
- Rianman has NOT gotten an M-dot tat...he's still thinking about it; I vote Yah!
- Rianman is training for the Bass Pro Shops marathon on November 2 in Springfield, Missouri.
- We're going to Chicago to cheer on our friends in next week's Marathon. Can't wait to go home!
- I'm about to embark on a new journey...I start a new job tomorrow. It's the first 'first day' in almost 8 years. Wish me luck!
See you back here soon!